Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Future plans

Well over the last few weeks/month or so since school has been out i've been thinking a lot about whether or not to return in the fall. After a lot of thought I realized that I am not really sure what i want to do with the rest of my life and that college coincedentally is not a cheap place to find that out. So I will be living and working(eventually) in regina for awhile a year or two and see what happens i guess. and just go from there i guess is the plan. So there's approximitaly where things are currently. Besides who needs this 'education' everyone keeps ranting about.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bri

C'mon, you know Sundbo supper parties with Pete and I are worth $10,000...

No? Fine...

At least you'll only be an hour away. Briercrest without Brian just doesn't seem right.

5:52 PM  
Blogger Brian Anthony said...

while even i cannot argue with such logic, my financial future appears to be quite grim if I choose that path

8:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still hold to the genius idea that you should come to Calgary. You know that's where it's at. Supper parties with Pete? Pfft...Calgary has both me and Penny, Brian...now that is worth a lot more than $10,000...sorry Roommate. :P

5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Where I got my counter from